What is viper4android? Viper4Android is a sound equaliser for the rooted android device, which means it allows its users to change the function, in case of sound, of the android device. This app is supported on any android device, so one does not need to worry whether this will be compatible with their Android version or not. It just needs a rooted android device. Viper4Android for android app basically helps control the level of audio of the phone. Users can increase the volume of the music on the phone beyond what the phone would normally allow them to. This app contains a lot of options for profile settings, which one can test and then set according to one’s tastes, or else, one may simply choose the default profile available on the app. The best part is that this app even works when the device is paired with another device via Bluetooth.
But that is not all. This app does have a main requirement, without which the app would not be supported on any android device. The only main requirement of this app is that the Android device should be rooted. To do this, one may simply do it via your computer or else through specific apps available on the internet which allows one to root the android devices. One such app is a busy box, and we will see how to install that as well before we understand how to download Viper4Android.
Viper4android for Android smartphones
Before we get to downloading the Viper4Android app, for users who do not have a rooted android device at this point of time, yet wants to enjoy the magic of this sound equaliser, let us see how to make your normal android device into a rooted one. To convert a normal android device into a rooted android device, one is simply required to download a file and give it the permission to install some other files on your device. Once this is done, your phone will be modified as a rooted android device.
Let us first see how to install busy box on any android device
- Download busy box from play store
- Install the same on the phone
- Remain connected to the internet this whole time
- Open the app download and click on the install button on the left side
- Once that is done, the app will ask for root permissions. You will need to simply grant it to make your android phone a rooted one.
- After everything has been downloaded, an intimidation will be giving informing the completion of the installation process.
- Finally, the installation process is over, and now your device is a rooted one which will support the download of Viper4Android for android.
Now since the busy box is taken care of, let’s move ahead and see how to download and install Viper4Android on your smartphone. How to install viper4android?
- Open the zip folder to find two folders. Use the APK file with 2.3, if the android phone is a consideration is a Gingerbread, else use the other file which will have 4.x in it.
- Install the file.
- In case the app is not getting installed, go to settings and allow the phone to download from “Unknown Sources”. Sometimes phones do not allow apps from everywhere to get downloaded on the phone, in those cases, one must check the part and allow the download.
Settings > Privacy > Unknown sources checked. It will ask your permission, choose ok. This is now done. You should now be able to download the app.
- Once you have installed the file, open the app. It will now ask for update driver options. Select “yes” to install.
- In the next stage, the app will ask for root permission through a pop-up. Click on the grant button to give the app permissions for the same. Once this is done, the driver will have started loading. After the driver is installed, a message will be displayed addressing the success of the same.
- So, this ends the installation process. To be able to use the app, one first needs to reboot the device.
Even after you have installed the Viper4android for Android on your phone, there is a lot that can still be done to make use of the app in the best way possible. And the best way to start is to first give the app the control to the audio system of your phone. So, right after you have rebooted your device, go to settings > Sound. Here, change the “Music effects” to “Viper4Andoroid FX”. This will allow the phone to use this app for all audio apps fully and will allow you to make the best use of this app and the functions offered by the same.
Once you have set the default of music to Viper4Android FX, there still remains a lot more which can be done to improve the sound quality.
To start with, one can first open the Viper4Android settings in the settings menu and make changes as required. Initially, when one opens the settings, four options will come up front, which are: Headset, Phone Speaker, Bluetooth and USB/Dock. From here the user must choose each option one by one and make changes in the set of options which come then to set the requirements as per the audio mode. For example, when the audio is being played on a headset, the settings chosen under the headset options will have an effect and while the phone is on speaker, another set of settings will have an effect, as chosen in the phone speaker options.
In plain words, according to the settings made under each mode, the app will equalise the sound effects, which also means that depending on the kind of use, the settings may vary, and one would not need to make changes again and again.
One can also make changes in the equaliser or can simply choose the settings to default, in case the person is not so accustomed to the use of these. The default settings are pretty good too.
Over to you:
Hope this helps you in the process to download the Viper4android for Android and makes listening to music all the more a better experience than it already is.